Top rails

• Last Post 09 May 2020
  • Topic Is Solved
Gaviola posted this 06 May 2020

I have a pretty old pool that we'd received as a gift that is probably more than 20 years old. We are replacing the liner and know that we need top rails to replace and haven't found exactly what was original, but just need something that will work. The above ground pool is 15x30, don't know manufacturer. One of the top caps have a number 3462 on it, but not sure if that is helpful. There are 16 total rails, all measuring 56" at the longest points. It is about 5 and 3/4" in width. The closest thing I could find that may match is the part # 36887. It is curved, so not sure that would work with an oval pool, but accoring to the website it should, This one looks like the closest, but wanted to verify I wasn't missing something. Also wondering what top caps would be, as you can see in the photo, we have two different kinds of top caps, ones for along the side of the pool and ones that are for where the oval curves on the end.

Top Railsupport viewTop capsoutside wall view

InyoRob posted this 09 May 2020

This looks like an older Asahi pool. Unfortunately, we do not carry parts for that brand. We recommend trying https://www.asahiparts.com/

• Liked by
  • Gaviola
Close