Replacing Powerclean chlorine feeder

  • Last Post 05 December 2016
bstearns posted this 27 November 2016

I'm replacing my Powerclean CMP 25280-100 chlorine feeder, but I don't want to have to completely cut off the 2" union and replace with a standard PVC union. Does someone sell the 2" union that will work with the existing female end? So basically I need the part that is molded to the feeder.


Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
InyoAlan posted this 02 December 2016

Hello bstearns,

I took a look at the PowerClean Ultra In-Line Chlorinator Parts list, we do not currently have available the coupling you are looking for. You may want to try Custom Molded Products directly at 1-800-733-9060 to see if they can provide you a part number for the coupling. You can then check online to see if that part is available. Sorry we could not be more help, but thank you for your question.

Inyo Alan

bstearns posted this 05 December 2016

Thanks. I ended up cutting out the old one and used standard unions on the new one.