Pool Light Replacement

• Last Post 17 May 2021
Ruby001 posted this 14 May 2021

I have a pentair intellibrite G5 unit WHITE in my pool that quit working. It is only 41/2 years old. I would like to go old school with an Amerlite  EC-602128 500 watt 50ft 120v unit. You advertise this unit for $289.00. Does the unit come with the gasket and tension ring and screw?  I want to make sure that it will fit the area where the G5 came out of. Also, I was planning on a conventional 500 watt bulb but I saw an white led bulb made by Purline that is an option for this unit. What are the bulb prices? I live in Orlando and was wondering if unit in stock that I could pick up. Graduation next Wednesday and out of town family want to enjoy the pool. Suckers live in Minnesotta! 

Service posted this 17 May 2021

Hi Ruby001,

Yes this EC-602128 Light will fit in the place of your pentair intellibrite and it includes the lens gasket. The PureLine Bulb that would fit that light fixture is out of stock and the EC-602128 Light does not ship from our Orlando warehouse, so if you ordered it would need to ship out via UPS to you and not available for local pick up.

Thank You

Patrick

www.inyopools.com

Close