Bottom Pool Rail

• 1.7K Views
  • Last Post 07 May 2018
  • Topic Is Solved
Tschall posted this 06 May 2018

I am tryiing to replace a few of the bottom rails on my pool. It is 10yo. 24' Round. Rail measures 48-5/8 on the outside curve. Not finding any thing quite like it. I have no idea the manufacturer or the model#. Pool has blue aluminum slightly currogated wall and 18" wide aluminum decking all the way around the pool that expands out to a 5' x 10' deck on the end above the skimmer and pump. All part of the pools top rail and supports. I have pictures but can't seem to post them here as each picture is above the 2MB file restriction. Any ideas? 

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
InyoRob posted this 06 May 2018

Hello Tschall - Does the pool look like this?

USA Industries Sea Isle Fenced In Above Ground Pool

Tschall posted this 06 May 2018

That is exactly it! ANy idea model and mfg? Are parts available?

Service posted this 07 May 2018

Thanks Tschall Rob will be back shortly with some suggestions, but you can email your photos to service@inyopools.com and we can post the photos  to this thread as those photos will help a lot.

Thank You

Patrick

www.inyopools.com

Tschall posted this 07 May 2018

It still won't let me upload my ictures. Says the file is to big for the server. Won't let me even send one.

InyoRob posted this 07 May 2018

Your pool is a Sea Isle model by USA Industries. We do not carry their parts but I found a supplier who does. Check out http://mwpools.com/Above-Ground-Pools-Parts-USA-Sea-Isle/

Tschall posted this 07 May 2018

Thank you!!!

InyoRob posted this 07 May 2018

You're welcome. Good luck!

Close