Pool light gasket replacement

  • Last Post 04 January 2021
Eric999 posted this 03 January 2021

I have two American Products company pool lights, model R-500 BC, 500 watt. I need to replace the metal rings that hold the lens on as well as the rubber gaskets. Please let me know if you can what items I need to order. 
I have photos but they were to large to attach. 




InyoRob posted this 04 January 2021

Hello Eric - The metal face ring is part number 3525-15. Click Here to View the Stainless Steel Face Ring

The wire clamp is part number 3525-16. Click Here to View the Wire Clamp

The rubber gasket is part number 3525-07. Click Here to View the Amerlite Gasket