Pool light and housingt

  • Last Post 17 April 2019
Carissa posted this 17 April 2019


I have an in ground pool that has a Pentair pool light with an orange sticker that says

lamp p/n993650,  lens gasket p/n 791016,

on the sticker it also says series 7884XX, 7844XX, 7894XX

watts 400, volts 120, bulb type R-40. 

use with model no. 7821XX, 7822XX, 7823XX, 79206700, 79208900 fixture housing

I need to replace the gasket and bulb due to leak through the old gasket and the bulb burning out.   Can you tell me what kind of light to buy or is there anyway to close the housing off and not even have a pool light since its not used at night

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
InyoRob posted this 17 April 2019

Hello Carissa - The replacement 400w 120v incandescent bulb is part number NA704. The gasket is part number 3525-07.

We also offer a color changing LED light bulb. The part number would be PL5809.

Unfortunately, we do not have anything to close off the housing.

Carissa posted this 17 April 2019

Thanks that helps alot.  My husband is considering buying a new light fixture can u tell me what kind to buy that will fit and possibly a lower wattage

InyoRob posted this 17 April 2019

You could go with a 300w 120v Amerlite fixture

We also have an LED option. The model number is PL5832.