ID Pool Parts

  • Last Post 14 May 2018
GregBecker posted this 13 May 2018

I am in need to replace my top plates and the top stabllizer rail (fits over liner at top).  I am attaching pics of pool, top plates and stabillizer.  The pool came with the house 7 years ago, so I have no paperwork or anything to ID the make of the pool.  The plastic top caps have part numbers 6774 and 6776 stampped on them with a round circle and a pointer pointing to the letter H (if that helps).  My pool is 18' round.  The stabillizer rail is 55" long or 55.75 following the curve and 1/2" deep and wide.  The plate dimensions are shown in my pics.  Please help identify the parts needed and cost.  Since I am using salt water, please qoute both the metal and the resin (probably can't afford resin right now).



Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
GregBecker posted this 13 May 2018

Oh, the top plate attaches to the upright with 3 screws, 1 from each side and 1 in the front.

InyoRob posted this 14 May 2018

Hello Greg - It looks like you have a Cornelius pool. Unfortunately, we do not carry parts for that brand. We recommend trying or

Let us know if you need anything else for your pool; filter, pump, liner, etc.