24 Round Above Ground Pool

• Last Post 28 July 2016
  • Topic Is Solved
Nathaly posted this 27 July 2016

We were given a pool 24 round above ground - No Manual - No brand - No bolts/nuts, No lower joint plates and No upper Joint plates, No plastic edging. I have pictures to show what we have. Pleae let me know what you will need from me.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
InyoRob posted this 27 July 2016

Hello Nathaly - Could you send us a picture of the outside pool wall (top to bottom), top rail, upright and top cap?

forum

Im working on getting a picture of the pool wall

InyoRob posted this 28 July 2016

Hello Nathaly - It looks like an older Atlantic model. We contacted the manufacturer and they advised us that parts fo this pool are no longer available. We do not have any suggested replacements.

Nathaly posted this 28 July 2016

Ok thanks so much for your help.

Since we have the wall and liner (brand new) could we just purchase the rest of the parts that are for a 24 round above ground pool instead of having to buy a whole new pool?  Are the pool walls universal that could work with any 24 round pool rails?

Nathaly - It will cost way more to buy every part except for the wall. You would be better off buying a new pool. We sell them without the liner. If you have an overlap liner, you can get any wall height. If its beaded, you'll need to get one for the specific height of your current pool. 

What would it cost without liner 24x52

How much is shipping and what is your warranty on these pools.  Do you carry aluminum wall

Nathaly - We have a couple options. The 24' x 52" Reprieve model with steel uprights and top rails is model PREP2452SSPSSN1. The Heritage model with steel uprights and resin top rails is model PHER2452RSPSRH1.

Thanks again!

Close