Top rail replacement

• Last Post 13 June 2019
  • Topic Is Solved
Angela1975 posted this 12 June 2019

I am trying to replace top rails on my pool where my saltwater system has ruined them.I am wanting to find the right rail.they are straight 51 inches long and 6 inches wide.I think my pool is 28 foot but I don't know the brand .there are 19 rails .

• Liked by
  • Fivefivesix
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Fivefivesix posted this 13 June 2019

I am trying to replace top rails on my pool where my saltwater system has ruined them.I am wanting to find the right rail.they are straight 51 inches long and 6 inches wide.I think my pool is 28 foot but I don't know the brand .there are 19 rails .

Do you regret going salt?

Angela1975 posted this 13 June 2019

Thank you so much 

• Liked by
  • InyoRob
InyoRob posted this 13 June 2019

Hello Angela - It looks like you have an Allure model. The 27' Allure model has a total of 19 top rails. The top rail for a 27' pool would be part number 19922.

Check out all of the available 27' Allure parts on the following page. http://www.inyopools.com/parts_allure_27_round_52_wall_steel_top_rail_steel_upright_.aspx

• Liked by
  • Angela1975
InyoRob posted this 13 June 2019

InyoRob posted this 12 June 2019

Thank you for contacting Inyo. Unfortunately, the above ground pool parts are not universal.

Could you send us the following images?

• Outside Pool Wall (top to bottom)
  • Top Cap
  • Top Rail
  • Top Plate

If you have trouble posting the images to the forum, reply to the email notification with pictures. You can also email pictures to agparts@inyopools.com.

Close