Replacement parts for a Jandy Filter

  • Last Post 23 May 2017
  • Topic Is Solved
DanielAG posted this 11 May 2017

Hi Inyopools,

I need to replace the pipe connections for a Jandy Cartridge fiter.  Do I have to cotact directly to Jandy or could I tell you the part numbers and you can get them for me?

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
InyoRob posted this 11 May 2017

Daniel - We'd be glad to assist you. You can provide us the part numbers or give us the exact model number of the filter. 

DanielAG posted this 13 May 2017

Thank you InyoRob,  It is a Jandy CS100 cartridge filter.   I need part # R0461800 which is  a Tailpiece, Cap and Union Nut Set (Set of 3), 2" x 2 1/2".   

InyoRob posted this 14 May 2017

We carry part number R0461800; unions (set of 3). You can also view all of the parts on the Jandy CS Series Parts Page.

DanielAG posted this 23 May 2017

 Thankyou InyoRob,

I will submit my order;  but first I need to change the delivery address.   I guess I need to contact you by phone or chat online to see how I can make the change.


Service posted this 23 May 2017

Hi Daniel, You can call into customer support at 407-834-2200 and anyone can help change that address for you.

Thank You


Thank You