Pool Liner Purchase

  • Last Post 18 May 2018
Kybigiron posted this 18 May 2018

I've attached a side view of the top plastic (I think it's called a "bead receiver") for the liner with measurement. The bigger channel opening is 1/4" inside. Can you please tell me is the liner I need called a "beaded" liner? And can I purchase this from you for the 21 foot pool? If so, what is the approimate cost with shipping to Louisville, KY area?


Thanks again

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
InyoRob posted this 18 May 2018

Hello Kybigiron - That is a bead receiver and you would need a beaded liner. You can view our available 21' liners on our website. You'll need to select the wall height and then select beaded. At that point, you'll see the available patterns and prices. We offer free shipping on the liners.


Kybigiron posted this 18 May 2018

Will Do, Thank you Sir.

InyoRob posted this 18 May 2018

You're welcome. Thank you for shopping with Inyo!