I have a 48x18 coleman pool is about 7,000 gallons of water. yesterday i shocked my pool for the first time. Instead of mixing with water i put the granule shock directly because thats what the instructions said. Did i make a mistake? im afraid my vinyl is in for disaster i should have looked more into it!
I shocked my pool directly is my vinyl in trouble?
- 42 Views
- Last Post 09 August 2021
- Topic Is Solved
I doubt you ruined the liner, but it may bleach out the bottom of the liner if the granules settled on the floor. I'd brush it up until it dissolves. In the future, add the shock to a bucket of water and stir it until it is dissolved.
Thank you for the response! I will definately do that next time.