EW PooL Liner

• Last Post 28 June 2021
  • Topic Is Solved
KarenB560 posted this 26 June 2021

I purchased a "new to us" Esther Williams pool. I was telling the gentleman selling the pool that EW pools require an EW liner. He didn't know that. So I want to make sure I have the correct bead receiver track for an EW liner. (I am also attaching a picture of the liner he had in his pool). Any feedback would be greatly appreciated so I can make sure I get the right liner.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Service posted this 26 June 2021

Hi Karen,

Yes normally the Esther Williams liners require what is called a Thick Bead and these liners are built to order. Unfortunately, the manufacturers we are using this year are not doing any custom liners as they are all completely backed up with the high demand of pool liners this year. When I did a Google search for Esther Williams Thick Bead liners then this company came up, you may want to give them a shot https://www.poolsupplies.com/shop/williams-weissmuller-liners?Page=1

Thank You

Patrick

www.inyopools.com

KarenB560 posted this 26 June 2021

So the liner in the picture is actually an EW liner?  Thanks for your help!  

Service posted this 28 June 2021

Hi Karen,

It is really hard to tell if the liner in the photo is an EW liners as the bead looks the same and we are only talking fraction of inches. If it is the original bead receiver and original liner then it should be the EW style beaded liner.

Thank You

Patrick

www.inyopools.com

Close