So this year I go and buy a sweet above ground pool for the kids. Never xI have only been the owner of small blow up ring pools. I get it set up, filled, and my lil opening kit in the water. Let the pump run for a while and no clorine reading in the free clorine spot. Hmmm Ok... so I dig and read and (think I gor this), took the recommended steps with oxidizing shock and a hour later no free clorine reading. So I throw some regular shock in and now my PH is wacky and the cya is high and I am going to scream! Pease help, OR I'M GONNA DRAIN IT! UHH THANKS