Artesian Seville top plate question

  • Last Post 15 June 2018
Coleen posted this 25 March 2017

Hi,  I recently had a new liner put in my 16x32 pool.  The installer recommended new top plates since the old ones were rusted out.  I have the manual for the part numbers but I don't know if its the "top plate 56391-000-00000" or the "oval top plate 53863-000-00000".  How can I tell the difference?

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
InyoRob posted this 27 March 2017

Hello Coleen - The top plate, part number 56391-00-00000, is used on the ends of the oval (curved sections). The oval top plates, 53863-000-00000, are used on the straight sides.

Coleen posted this 30 March 2017

Thanks for the information.  I see that INYOPOOLS sells the oval top plate (53863-00-0000), but I don't see the other plate (56391-00-00000). Do you have any information on that plate?

InyoRob posted this 31 March 2017

Hello Coleen - The 56391-000-00000 plate is not in our system and we're having a hard time finding the replacement. Could you post a couple pictures of your pool? We'll need the following images.

  • Outside Pool Wall (Top to Bottom)
  • Top Cap
  • 56391-000-00000 Plate

Coleen posted this 13 April 2017

I'm trying to send the pics of my pool.  But it says the image is too large.  Can I email them to you?

InyoRob posted this 13 April 2017

You can email

InyoRob posted this 15 June 2018

 Hello Coleen - I'm not sure if you still need the 56391-000-00000 plate. We were able to finally cross-reference that to part number 35139.