What replacement should I get?

  • Last Post 27 June 2019
Guywithsomeproblems posted this 27 June 2019

I appempted to search for the serial number (I believe that's k63cxese-4792) and I found a punp that matched all of the spspecifications except it seemed to be maid for ~220v where as our house is only set for ~120v


I have attached a picture of the label on the pump, it sits outside and it's old so please excuse the faded digits.


InyoRob posted this 27 June 2019

You could replace your existing motor with model B2858. The B2858 is dual voltage so you can run it on 115v. 

A.O. Smith 1.5 HP Square Flange 56Y Full Rate Motor - B2858