Recently foilled in pool with well water. Water started off clear than changed to green tint. After doing some research I found it maybe due to metals in the water, how would I be able to treat that? Is it ok to shock the pull first?
- 43 Views
- Last Post 21 June 2019
InyoRob posted this 21 June 2019
I would recommend balancing the pH level (7.2-7.6) and then add a metal control product. Wait an hour or so and then shock the pool. If you shock first, the water may turn colors and stain the surface of the pool.