Replacement pump motor

• Last Post 06 July 2021
Jrp5454 posted this 01 July 2021

Hello. I'm looking for a replacement motor and a rebuild kit for my existing pool pump.  The model number for the pump motor is C48L2PA105C4.  The model number for the pump is A5E-124L.  I believe the manufacturer is AO Smith.  I also want to confirm that this is the appropriate size motor for our pool.  We have a 16' x 32' inground pool that holds about 25,000 gallons.  It seems like it has worked okay, but I want to make sure 1hp is sufficient for this size pool.

Thank you,

Jon Pokrzywnicki

Service posted this 06 July 2021

Hi Jrp5454,

You will require this Sta-Rite Replacement Motor You will also need a Hayward Tri-Star Seal Kit when you replace your motor.

Based on the year your pump was manufactured You will also need this Sta-Rite Seal Kit Pre 1998 or this Sta-Rite Seal Kit 1998 and After. If you are not sure if your pump is from before or after 1998, then we put together this Video on How to Determine if your Sta-Rite Pump is Before or After 1998.  We also put together this Video on How to Replace a Pool Pump Motor which you may find helpful when you tackle this project.

We put together this Video on How to Replace a Pool Pump Motor which you may find helpful when you tackle this project. All of these items are in Stock Ready to Ship!

Thank You

Patrick

www.inyopools.com

Close