New pump

• Last Post 28 August 2019
  • Topic Is Solved
KRerra posted this 19 August 2019

Hello! I originally posted in June and have not gotten a response. Do you have a product that can help me? I have a 32,000 gallon inground pool that needs a new pump. Currently I have a Sta-Rite 1 HP 230/115 Volt 1.25 S.F 3450 RPM pump and a Hayward C-750 filter. The original owners had a seperate pump piggybacked onto the first that is not hooked up. I believe the oump I have is too small for the pool. When running my pool pump my electric bill increases around 250 bucks a month.  What is an energy efficient replacement? Thank you so much!

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
KRerra posted this 28 August 2019

You guys are the best! Thank you so much! Just placed my order! 

• Liked by
  • InyoRob
InyoRob posted this 19 August 2019

We'd recommend the PureLine Prime model PL2605. The PL2605 is a 1.65 variable speed pump with 2" ports. 

KRerra posted this 23 August 2019

Thank you for the response. Is there a way to just replace the motor of the pump? The pump is working it just it whining very loudly. I started a new thread because I clicked that this one was resolved.

InyoRob posted this 23 August 2019

Most Sta-Rite pumps have a square flange. The 1.65HP square flange variable speed motor is part number ECM16SQU.

It is square. Thank you! I would like to order this motor today. Will I need any other parts, seals, etc?

InyoRob posted this 28 August 2019

I would recommend replacing the seals when you replace the motor. What is the model name of your Sta-Rite pump?

I have a motor and pump model number but dont see a name. Will that help? The motor number is 168452. The pump model number is PHK2RA6E-102L. I took a picture but I can't attach it.

The PHK series is the Sta-Rite SuperMax. The SuperMax seal kit is GOKIT78.

We're glad we could help. Thank you for shopping with INYOpools.com!

Close