New pump

• Last Post 28 August 2019
  • Topic Is Solved
KRerra posted this 19 August 2019

Hello! I originally posted in June and have not gotten a response. Do you have a product that can help me? I have a 32,000 gallon inground pool that needs a new pump. Currently I have a Sta-Rite 1 HP 230/115 Volt 1.25 S.F 3450 RPM pump and a Hayward C-750 filter. The original owners had a seperate pump piggybacked onto the first that is not hooked up. I believe the oump I have is too small for the pool. When running my pool pump my electric bill increases around 250 bucks a month.  What is an energy efficient replacement? Thank you so much!

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
InyoRob posted this 28 August 2019

We're glad we could help. Thank you for shopping with INYOpools.com!

KRerra posted this 28 August 2019

You guys are the best! Thank you so much! Just placed my order! 

• Liked by
  • InyoRob

The PHK series is the Sta-Rite SuperMax. The SuperMax seal kit is GOKIT78.

I have a motor and pump model number but dont see a name. Will that help? The motor number is 168452. The pump model number is PHK2RA6E-102L. I took a picture but I can't attach it.

I would recommend replacing the seals when you replace the motor. What is the model name of your Sta-Rite pump?

It is square. Thank you! I would like to order this motor today. Will I need any other parts, seals, etc?

InyoRob posted this 23 August 2019

Most Sta-Rite pumps have a square flange. The 1.65HP square flange variable speed motor is part number ECM16SQU.

KRerra posted this 23 August 2019

Thank you for the response. Is there a way to just replace the motor of the pump? The pump is working it just it whining very loudly. I started a new thread because I clicked that this one was resolved.

InyoRob posted this 19 August 2019

We'd recommend the PureLine Prime model PL2605. The PL2605 is a 1.65 variable speed pump with 2" ports. 

Close