I have a Pump Motor that has bad bearings and is probably not worth my time to break the motor open any further than I already have. Everything is rusted and corroded. Looking for advice on if I should buy a new Motor and keep the pump, or a new pump/motor set up. Here is my current set up:
· 28,000 Salt Water Pool with Gas Heater
· Current Pump: HAYWARD SP3010X152AZ
· Current Motor: Emerson R63CXDRE-239 1.5HP Dual Speed 230V 56J Motor
· Current Filter: STA-RITE System 3, S8M150 450 SQFT Filter
· One Skimmer and one drain feeding a single 1.5” PVC to the pump.
· One 1.5” PVC Return Line feeding two return jets
Any suggestions of the best set up would be appreciated. If I do go with Energy Start Pump, I will get $350 rebate, so that may make it worth while to do a complete new kit.