ms

• Last Post 21 September 2016
polaris posted this 18 September 2016

hi,

this is my second polaris robotic cleaner trying to save money and it is costing me more, my question is that the power cord, the cord that connects to the pool cleaner and to the outlet that makes it work, the cleaner still works but i noticed the cord that is connected to the cleaner the outer layer is gone and i can see the one inside than about half way up it is also gone and it exposes the under cord, is there a way to replace it? or is it a tape that i can put over to protect the exposed part? iam afraid that it will brake, iam taking all the safety tools told me to use to keep the pool cleaner last longer, iam doing all the right thing, even though this is happening, is any help i can get from you the pool cleaner is only almost two years old, this is my second one, the first one was a lemon, this is the "POLARIS 9350 SPORT" so i need to figure out either replace the cord which i do not have any idea how to do it, iam a 77 year old sr, or if it is a water proof tape i can put over to keep it from destroying the one inside the cord that is exposed

any help will be greatly appreciate it

thanks

angela

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
InyoRob posted this 21 September 2016

Hello Angela - Click Here to view the cost of the Polaris 9350 cable. If you don't consider yourself "handy, you may want to contact Polaris/Zodiac directly. They can recommend a local service company who can install this cord. The phone number for Polaris/Zodiac is 800-822-7933.

Unfortunately I can't recommend a tape to repair the cable.

polaris posted this 20 September 2016

thanks for the reply 

if i do order the part how much it would cost and if i need someone to put it on, i live in la quinta california and i do not trust the pool store with help any suggestions? iam not rich iam a sr and for me this pool cleaner is saving me money to pay a pool cleaner but when things like this happen iam stuck, so there is not water resistant tape to tie around it? 

let me know about price and how i can find someone to put it on if you think i wont be able to do it, iam not very meccanical just so you know

thanks again

InyoRob posted this 20 September 2016

Hello Angela - We'd be glad to assist you. We wouldn't recommend trying to repair a cable that has been exposed. The entire cable should be replaced. The cable that runs from the power supply to the Polaris 9350 is part number R0516800.

Let us know if you have any further questions, Thank you for shopping with INYOpools.com!

Close