Jandy gray to never lube

  • Last Post 13 February 2017
Frank56 posted this 10 February 2017

I have the Jandy gray 3 way valves. Pretty sure they are 2" inside and 2.5" outside and would like to change them over to the Neverlube valves. Would it be possible to just change out the inner workings or would I have to change the whole valve. Also if just changing the inner workings is possible is there a plug I can get for the lubrication port on my current valve.  



Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
InyoRob posted this 10 February 2017

Hello Frank - We do have a conversion kit for your gray Jandy valve. It will convert it to a NeverLube valve. The part number for the Jandy NeverLube Diverter Kit is 4720. It includes the plug for the lubrication port.

Thank you for shopping with Inyo!

  • Liked by
  • Frank56
Frank56 posted this 11 February 2017

Does this kit include any o rings I might need?

Thanks for your help


InyoRob posted this 13 February 2017

The kit includes the two small valve shaft o-rings. The only other o-ring in the valve is cover o-ring, part number 1132.