Hayward Sand Filter Valve

  • Last Post 11 April 2020
mgreene posted this 11 April 2020

I have a Hayward E series sand filter. I need a replacement Key valve that directs the water due to my daughter breaking the shaft on the old one. The valve has the numbers SP 0714 C stamped on the bottom. Many of the replacements have different codes like sp0714T and i want to make sure I get the correct part. My top cover has Vari-FloXL and is a circle with the raised bolt slots inside the circle. Can't read the model number and info on the cover due to age. The inside of the actual cover has SP 0714 B with a 2 under that stamped on the under side. Thanks for any help anyone could provide!

InyoRob posted this 11 April 2020

The replacement key, cover, and handle assembly is part number 4703-20.

Click Here to View More Information on the SP0714T Top Assembly

PureLine Replacement Upper Handle Assy. for Hayward SP0714T - 4703-20