Dolphin Dynamic 2002

• Last Post 12 March 2018
Fatbastard posted this 12 March 2018

I recently ordered part # 99931696 kit -drive system for my Dolphin Dynamic 2002. It appears all of the parts except the critical piece I need was included. I need the connector piece that allows for the brush tubes to rotate in opposite directions. From what I can gather, this part appears to no longer be manufactured by Maytronics. 

What am I to do to get my pool cleaner operational if this critical piece cannot be ordered? 

Please help solve my problem ASAP!

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
InyoRob posted this 12 March 2018

We've reached out to Dolphin to see if they have a suggestion. We'll let you know as soon as we get a response.

Fatbastard posted this 12 March 2018

Thank you for getting back to me. 

I called Dolphin directly and found the part I was looking for. It is part # 3884078 Wheel bearing DynamicTT in case anyone else has the same problem I had.

Once again, thank you for getting back to me so quickly.

InyoRob posted this 12 March 2018

Below is the response I received from Maytronics.

Hello, Rob –

It all depends on the age of the machine, and the type of tracks it has: Tracks that look like this on the inside:

(they have a single row of raised “dots” down the center of the inside of the track)

Those units have to be converted over to the updated style and it requires a new drive system.

-If his unit has tracks that have ridges all the way across on the inside (similar to the outside), like below:

-Those can simply be replaced with the part pictured below:

Here is an enlarged picture of the part:

Wheel Bearing Dynamic TT

Close