Correct liner

  • Last Post 16 January 2019
dougcz posted this 15 January 2019

Thank you for helping me identify my correct round above ground pool as a Vogue Prima 18 foot diameter.  Can you help me select the correct liner?  I want a heavy duty liner and I believe the over hang liner is used with this pool.  Can you confirm?

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
InyoRob posted this 15 January 2019

You can use an overlap or beaded liner with a Vogue Prima pool. Another option would be a j-hook style. The j-hook slips over the pool wall and doesn't require a bead receiver or coping strips.

What is the height of your pool wall? This will help determine the liner.

dougcz posted this 16 January 2019

The pool height is just shy of 52".  Can you direct me to a quality heavy duty liner?

Also, what are coping strips? 

Thank yoou, I appreciate the help.

InyoRob posted this 16 January 2019

Coping strips are used with overlap liners. The liner overlaps the pool wall and the coping strips hold the liner on top of the wall.

The following page will take you to the liners for 18' round pools with 52" walls. You'll need to select the liner type and then you'll see the patterns. At that point, you can select one that says "heavy gauge".