I own a pool and recently bought a Polaris, the non-booster pump cleaner, which I believe is the model 360. My pool has 4 return lines, 1 which is designated as a cleaner and is seperated from the other 3 return lines. I installed my Polaris in that seperate line, but after a few weeks realized I was leaking water significantly. When I rebuilt my filteration system, I added nice jandy valves to turn that line on and off, and the line had been off. I purchased a plug and have plugged the line, and have noticed the water level no longer drops. I will leave it plugged and fix it when money allows me to.

In the meantime, I need to adapt the quick disconnect for the Polaris to one of the other 3 lines, but I am not sure what part would provide me the correct fix. The cleaner line was threaded on the inside and allowed me to screw in the quick disconnect, but the other 3 returns are threaded on the outside of the pvc inside the pool, at what appears to be a 2in opening. 

Would anybody be able to point me in the correct direction of adapter I could find? I've included images of the return with the eye, return without the eye, and the threads of the quick disconnect.

Pictures of return and disconnect threads

Thanks